Thursday, March 12, 2009

~~~~~ The Esoteric Blog: Ursi's Eso Garden ~~~~I just have to share this site with you~



Just because I want to, of course. I do hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. It took my breath away at first view. I am sure you will want to spend a little time there. So juste parce que of that say check it out for yourself by clicking the link. But for some reason the link fails. and any I have found on the internet for her site. Is it just me and my computer or is it anyone who clicks on the site? Here is proof she exists.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&rlz=1T4GGLL_enUS307US307&um=1&q=+site:www.eso-garden.com+The+Esoteric+elf++name+generator

I will leave it as is for now, maybe it will be back online soon.



She has this little section, which is for fun. Since I loved Lady in the woods so much in Lord of the rings movie, I gave it a try myself.



~~~~~ The Esoteric Blog: Ursi's Eso Garden ~~~~~: "Hobbit Name & Elf Name Generator

My Hobbit Name is Prisca Loamsdown of Deephallow.

And yours?

Check it at The Hobbit Name Generator.

Well, and my Elf Name is Alassë Carnesîr.

You also have a Elven Name!
Try The Elvish Name Generator.

YEP!
'The Elven Princess' by Linda Ravenscroft"


Okay, I say give it a try just because 'juste parce que' it's fun!

I just love media - blogs, any thing with mystical fantasy beings and especially well done fairies.





She has a lot more to offer as you can see by her pictures.
Enjoy!

juste j'ici jo

No comments:

Post a Comment