Thursday, March 12, 2009

First time for Wall Paper on one of my blogs.

I started a new blog, just because 'juste parce que ' I wanted to try new wall paper on a blog. See the little banner at the top left. You should check it out. There is free and easy wall paper, just like they say. It is easy!

Though, I know sometimes more can be done with simple white. Or should I say many people prefer simple white. Okay, I will admit, I did try on four or five different ones.


I wanted this one, but it was offered only with three columns template, which I did not have.










The first one. Do you Love it.?











I love this one too.
And this one, also

I chose the one which you see here on my blog - juste parce que!

It had the white in the middle. Perfect. I kind of enjoy my own blog more with the " pretty pretty" on it. I would like to try this one for awhile and see how it goes.

Anyway, This is my first blog with wallpaper in the background, just because I like to share everything. Just because I want to.

What do you think? Will it fly?

I would say to the creater of Background Fairy, Your an angel [fairy].
Thank you, thank you for giving me the opportunity to have a background !

juste j'ici

No comments:

Post a Comment